A great way to boost your fundraising
Are you registered for the Tour CIBC Charles-Bruneau and looking for a way to diversify or accelerate your fundraising?
Discover the Tour's Big Draw, a simple and effective way to help you reach your objectives!
In addition to giving your friends and family the chance to win several interesting prizes, each ticket sold adds $10 to your fundraising.
Your friends and family will have the chance to win one of the following prizes:
- A one-night stay at the Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu in Charlevoix
- A one-night stay at the Hôtel & Spa Le Germain Charlevoix
- A two-night package at Mont-Tremblant Resort
- A $2,000 gift card from Lowe's Canada
- A $2,000 gift card from IGA
- A $10,000 gift card from Ameublement Tanguay
There are three ways to purchase tickets:
- Online at tourccb.ca/en/tirage
- By phone at (514) 256-0404 | Toll free: 1-877-256-0404
- At participating CIBC branches (until June 18, 2021)
Once tickets are sold, you must:
- Complete the ticket stub with the purchaser's contact information;
- Give the detachable ticket with the prize description to the purchaser;
- Go to tourccb.ca/en/tirage, click on the "Validate Tickets" icon and follow the instructions*. This step is necessary in order for the ticket to be associated with the ticket purchaser's name. If a ticket is not validated online, it will remain registered in the name of the ticket buyer. The purchaser can also validate the ticket online.
*If you go to the raffle website page to purchase your tickets, without logging into your account, you will not have to log in to validate the tickets either. By using your profile, tickets purchased directly from the draw website will not appear on your personal page.
Please note that the tickets will only appear on your profile when the numbers are assigned by our team.
The draw will take place on July 8. The Fondation Charles-Bruneau will contact the winners no later than 10 days after the draw date.